Sunday 10 November 2013

Picture Polish Starry Night And Big SDP-J Stamping


I have about five different nail art designs that I haven't posted yet because I wasn't super excited for them. I've decided that I will post them between the good stuff! 

Not that I think there is anything wrong with these black and lilac nails below. In fact it's hard to go wrong with  Picture Polish's Starry Night, a suspension of holographic specks and small white glitters in a black jelly. I applied it over 1 coat of OPI Black Onyx.

I think it looks like the nights sky when viewed from somewhere far out in the wilderness, free from city lights and pollution :)



The lilac feature nail was painted with OPI- Do you Lilac it? This is such a beautiful colour and forumla- I might actually be able to stop buying pastel purple polishes now that I own it.

The stamp is from Big SDP-J. These stamping plates are available from Dashica Beauty.
I took silver glitters from color club- platinum record and placed them in the centres of the designs to  match the metallic finish of starry night.



Keep posted as tomorrow I will be posting special nails for Remembrance day (working on them now). 


Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one from both new and old posts, and will do my best to respond to any questions you may have in a timely fashion :)