Sunday 19 May 2013

Water Sparbling Part Two: A Walk Though The Garden

I managed to keep my last mani for one and a half days before giving into temptation and trying another water sparbling (water spotted crossed with water marbling nails) manicure. This is definitely one of my favourite manicures I've ever done!
 There was an abundance of pretty flowers in the backyard, and lots of them happened to match this manicure so I was inspired to get lots of pictures with them :) My boyfriend even helped out and used his fancy camera!! Amazing how much better the pictures are compared to iphone pictures (which I usually use). Unfortunately I don't think I could hold up the monster camera with one hand to take pictures by myself and I think taking macro shots might require some photography expertise.

Details:
The background polish is OPI Are We There Yet?
The marbled orange is China glaze Peachy Keen
The Marbled Gold is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden-i



My boyfriend kindly took this on his fancy camera. Much better than my iphone pictures! The flower is a banksia


I thought I should do a non-flower picture for close up purposes.



A pretty hibiscus

More of that Banksia- This is the other hand (Left). This is the first manicure I've ever done where I like the right hand better!

I haven't the foggiest idea what this flower thing is. My boyfriend found it when he was out walking. It's a little creepy looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one from both new and old posts, and will do my best to respond to any questions you may have in a timely fashion :)